We’ve just moved to the area – where do I start?
Have a look around the website to get a flavour of what we do here and what’s on offer. Give the the Office a call if you have any queries, we’d be pleased to help.
My children are X years old, where do they fit in?
We cater for children aged from zero to 18:
- 0 to 4 – Playgroup
- 3 – Three-year-old Kinder
- 3/4 – Four-year-old Kinder*
- 4/5 to 12 – Primary* (Prep to Year 6)
- 12 to 18 – Secondary (Years 7 to 12)
* To enrol in four-year-old Kinder, your child must be four by 30th April of the year they are starting. To enrol in School your child must be five by 30 April of the year that they are starting.
I hear people talking about Preschool, what is it?
It’s the Kinder.
Transition is the process of moving from Kinder to Prep, or from Primary to Secondary.
I fancy doing some Adult Education, who do I contact?
Give the Lavers Hill Community House a call.
What’s the school uniform?
Have a look here.